Most services inside the library are suspended and the front doors are locked. Patrons who need technology services (computers and copy/fax machines) are allowed inside the library, but all other patrons will be asked to access the library through digital services and contactless pickup.
- Computer use (limited to 4 people at a time and 1 hour sessions)
- Copy, print, fax, scan services
- Contactless delivery of holds
- All digital services and collections
- Access to collection limited to LINKcat searching and holds
- Phone consultations with Adult and Youth Services staff
- Wireless service from the parking lot
- All walk-in circulation tasks: new cards, questions about holds or fees, hold pickup, etc.
- In-person programs
- Browsing the collection
- Use of rooms, study areas, seating areas, play areas
To access library technology services, ring the doorbell in the front of the library. A staff member will escort you into the building. No other in-person services are available until further notice.
All surfaces will continue to be cleaned and masks are required to enter the library.