We've been so excited to see all of you and welcome you back!
As you might imagine, services and staffing are being evaluated every week, so things will continue to evolve throughout the summer.
As of today, June 11, 2021, the following services are available:
- Browsing the collections (magazines and newspapers available with assistance from the Information Desk)
- Drive-up window holds pickup service (by appointment)
- Summer Library Programs for kids, teens and adults
- Reading Groups
- Other online events
- Digital collections and services
- In-person holds pickup and self check-out
- Read Before Bookstore
- Bookdrops open 24/7 (except when noted on holidays)
- Librarian's Choice
- Program in a Bag
- Tenant Resource Center Office Hours
- Project Recovery Office Hours
- Computer use at library stations and limited space for your personal devices
- Printing, faxing, and scanning
- Information and Youth Services staff for in-person questions and recommendations
- Taxi tickets, bus passes, recycling center stickers
- Circulation Services staff for in-person services
- Dream Bus services in the community
The following services will be available after July 4th:
- Regular hours resume: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 9pm; Friday 9am - 6pm; Saturday 9am - 5pm; Sunday 1pm - 5pm
- Some in-person programs return
- Socially distanced workspace seating
Other spaces remain closed to the public until further notice.
Please call if you have questions about services, events, or collections! Thank you!