- Most internet stations have the option to print.
- $.10 per page for black and white; $.50 per page for full color
- Printers accept change and bills up to $5
- Paper for the Microsoft Office Stations can be purchased at the front desk for 10 cents per page, or you can bring in your own paper.
- A copy station with basic office supplies is available just outside the Renk Room
- Copying is 10 cents per black and white page, and 50 cents per color page. Printing double sided counts as two pages.
- Copiers also have the ability to scan to a USB (flash) drive in black and white or color. There is no cost for scanning
- Printing or copying from a USB drive is not available at the copy machines
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2016