How it works:
- Call 608-825-0702 to request an item from Information Desk staff or use LINKcat to order items from the library.
- At this time only holds placed on items owned by Sun Prairie Public Library can be filled. Delivery services are suspended, so holds placed on items not currently owned by Sun Prairie cannot be filled.
- If you receive a hold pickup notification, please call the library at 825-7323 or 825-0702 to schedule a pickup time.
- When you arrive during your assigned pick-up time, park in one of the designated spots in our parking lot. (If you’re walking or biking, wait in one of the designated spots, and call the phone number posted outside the library. We’ll leave your books outside for you to retrieve.)
- Please do not exit your vehicle while staff deposits material in the trunk of your vehicle. Please do not approach Library staff.
- Library staff cannot accept returns at Curbside Pickup. Drive-up bookdrops will be open for returns only on Mondays from 9 AM until filled and Thursdays from 3 PM until filled. Because all items are being quarantined for 72 hours, we cannot accept returns at any other time.
- Library staff health and safety is a priority – as is the well-being of our patrons and the community. Library staff will be wearing masks and gloves and practicing safe social distancing. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who jeopardizes the safety of staff and/or patrons. If you are sick, please stay home
The following services will be available from the library building:
- Wireless internet. Click here to find out more.
- Curbside Pickup. Monday - Saturday, during limited hours. Library staff will call you to schedule an appointment for picking up your items.
- Drive-up bookdrops. Mondays, from 9am until full and Thursdays, from 3pm until full. At all other times, bookdrops will remain locked.
- Reference and information requests. Library staff will be available via email, phone, or the form on our website.
For all other questions, please use the Contact Form or call 608-825-7323
Drive-up Bookdrop Hours
Mondays, 9am until filled*
Thursdays, 3pm until filled*
The dropboxes will be locked at all other times. Items are not due back until July 1st and there are no daily overdue fees.
*Bookdrops tend to fill within 2 hours, so if it is absolutely necessary for you to return items, please try to get here during the first two hours of drops opening. We will keep drops open for as long as we can, but staff safety is very important to us and drops will be locked as soon as they become unmanagable.
Thank you for your patience!