The Sun Prairie Public Library will issue a library card free of charge to any Wisconsin resident. Photo identification with name and current address is required to get a card.
Parents must sign for children under the age of 16.
You are responsible for material checked out on your library card, including material checked out on it by others unless you report the loss of your card.
Lost card: $1 for replacement.
Questions about your library card? Call the Circulation Department at 825-7323.
Use our online form to sign up for a new account!
- Online form is for new accounts only
- Online cards are for digital use only
- You may update your online card to a regular card during open hours at the Welcome Desk
- To renew an expired account, contact the library at email@example.com
- To update a lost card, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org