What is Capira Curbside?
Capira Curbside is a web app that allows you to schedule your own pickups without having to call the library! All you need is your library card and PIN.
What happens when I make an appointment?
- Click on the link to Capira Curbside
- After you enter your card number and PIN, you’ll be shown a list of available holds.
- After that, you’ll be asked to choose a day and time. You can make an appointment starting 1 hour from the time you are filling out the form.
- Next, you will be asked to describe your vehicle, or let us know if you will be walking.
- Then, choose a pickup location.
- Leave us a note if you like.
- Finally, enter your email.
- You will get an email telling you that your appointment is made
- You will get a reminder email right before your appointment
- When you get to the library, go to the drive-up window and say "Hello!" into the intercom
- A staff member will get your name and deliver your holds
What if I can't make an appointment?
You can only log into the page if you have holds available to pickup. Either you have no holds OR you entered your card/PIN numbers incorrectly. Contact the library with any questions.
Can I cancel my appointment?
Yes. Log into Capira to cancel your appointment. But be aware that once you cancel, you cannot make a new appointment without staff help.
What if my hold expires while before I can pick it up?
Staff have a process in place to make sure expired holds will be available for pickup. As long as you have a reservation, your holds will be available on your pickup day.
I don’t understand how to use Capira!
Please call us at 608-825-7323 and staff will walk you through making an appointment on Capira.