What is Capira Curbside?
Capira Curbside is a web app that allows you to schedule your own pickups without having to call the library! All you need is your library card and PIN.
What happens when I make an appointment?
- Click on the link to Capira Curbside
- After you enter your card number and PIN, you’ll be shown a list of available holds.
- After that, you’ll be asked to choose a day and time. You can make an appointment starting 1 hour from the time you are filling out the form.
- Next, you will be asked to describe your vehicle, or let us know if you will be walking.
- Then, choose a parking location.
- Tell us how you will receive your holds (trunk or rear window).
- Leave us a note if you like.
- Finally, enter your email.
- You will get an email telling you that your appointment is made
- You will get a reminder email right before your appointment
- When you get to the library, park in your location, then call us and let us know which space number you are parked in
- A staff member will deliver your hold(s) to your vehicle
Why can't I make an appointment?
You can only log into the page if you have holds available to pickup. Either you have no holds OR you entered your card/PIN numbers incorrectly. Contact the library with any questions.
Can I cancel my appointment?
Yes. Log into Capira to cancel your appointment. But be aware that once you cancel, you cannot make a new appointment without staff help.
What if my hold expires while before I can pick it up?
Please only make appointments to pick up your item BEFORE it expires. Staff have a process in place to hold expiring items on the shelf until your pickup time.
I don’t understand how to use Capira!
Please call us at 608-825-7323 and staff will walk you through making an appointment on Capira.