What is Capira Curbside?
Capira Curbside is our new web app that allows you to schedule your own pickups without having to call the library! All you need is your library card and PIN.
What happens when I make an appointment?
- Click on the link to Capira Curbside
- After you enter your card number and PIN, you’ll be shown a list of available holds.
- After that, you’ll be asked to choose a day and time. You can make an appointment starting 1 hour from the time you are filling out the form.
- Next, you will be asked to describe your vehicle, or let us know if you will be walking.
- Then, choose a parking location.
- Tell us how you will receive your holds (trunk or rear window).
- Leave us a note if you like.
- Finally, enter your email.
- You will get an email telling you that your appointment is made
- You will get a reminder email right before your appointment
- When you get to the library, park in your location, then call us and let us know which space number you are parked in
- A staff member will deliver your hold(s) to your vehicle
Why can't I make an appointment?
You can only log into the page if you have holds available to pickup. Either you have no holds OR you entered your card/PIN numbers incorrectly. Contact the library with any questions.
Can I cancel my appointment?
Yes. Log into Capira to cancel your appointment. But be aware that once you cancel, you cannot make a new appointment without staff help.
What if my hold expires while before I can pick it up?
Please only make appointments to pick up your item BEFORE it expires. Items that expire on the hold shelf will be returned to their owning libraries.
I don’t understand how to use Capira!
Please call us at 608-825-7323 and staff will walk you through making an appointment on Capira.