3rd-5th Grade Book Club
3rd-5th Grade Book Club is for those who are in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade in for the 2021-2022 school year. This book club is different because everyone will be reading something different and on your own time.
How to participate:
- Fill out this form to request a book that you are really interested in reading! You get to keep the book you request!
- Please note that this will be easier to fill out on a computer vs. a phone. You'll need to open up the Book List document as well.
- The Book List shows all the options you have to choose from, it is not a list of books that everyone is reading. These are Advance Reader Copies (ARCs) so sometimes images are missing or the cover is different than the final version.
- Read the book!
- Fill out the review form. Either the paper copy, sent with the book, or the online version.
- If you fill out the paper review form, return it by putting it in an envelope with Sammy's name on it and put it in the book return drop box.
- If interested, we'll meet on Zoom, about once a month, to talk about the books we've read!
Any questions? Email Sammy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Children's Desk at 608-825-0701
Meet Up - on Zoom
Next Meet Up will be:
Tuesday, October 12 from 4:00-5:00 PM
Thursday, November 18 from 4:00-5:00 PM
Thursday, December 16 from 4:00-5:00 PM
All who have submitted a request will be invited to join. The Meet Up is optional and since we've all be reading different things this will just be a space to talk about books! If you would like to request a Zoom link please email Sammy at email@example.com