3rd-5th Grade Book Club
Sammy is excited to bring book club back! It's going to look a bit different though.
3rd-5th Grade Book Club is for those who are in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. This book club is different because everyone will be reading something different and on your own time.
How to participate:
- Fill out this form to request a book that you are really interested in reading! You get to keep the book you request!
- Please note that this will be easier to fill out on a computer vs. a phone. You'll need to open up the Book List document as well.
- The Book List shows all the options you have to choose from, it is not a list of books that everyone is reading. These are Advance Reader Copies (ARCs) so sometimes images are missing or the cover is different than the final version.
- Read the book!
- Fill out the review form. Either the paper copy, sent with the book, or the online version.
- If you fill out the paper review form, return it by putting it in an envelope with Sammy's name on it and put it in the book return drop box.
- If interested, we'll meet on Zoom, about once a month, to talk about the books we've read!
Any questions? Email Sammy at email@example.com or call the Children's Desk at 608-825-0701
Our next Meet Up will be sometime in mid-June!
All who have submitted a request will be invited to join. The Meet Up is optional and since we've all be reading different things this will just be a space to talk about books! If you would like to request a Zoom link please email Sammy at firstname.lastname@example.org